Green door surrounded by ivy.
Small orange door against a tree.
Tiny Barn/ Stall Doors
Tuesday, December 1, 2020,
8:30 AM -
- Tiny barn/stall doors will be placed throughout the farm, or, your family’s home or backyard.
- Each door will be individually constructed, be miniature in size, and have a visual artistic appeal that represents you.
- The door should be creative and fun.
Scope of work:
- Everyone will be given a basic starter kit to help you get started and motivated.
- Use any additional materials you would like to construct your tiny barn/stall door.
- Construction of each door will be done individually, which will increase the creative variety.
Each door should be completed by December 1, 2020.
Take a picture and send it to Barbara after you have installed it at email@example.com.
Contact the CCESC office to request any special accommodations. Registration is requested in advance online.
Last updated November 13, 2020