Alzheimer’s and other dementias cause memory, thinking, and behavior problems that interfere with daily living. The Alzheimer’s Association® developed the new 10 Warning Signs of Alzheimer’s education program to help people recognize common signs of the disease and know what to watch for in themselves and others.
The free one-hour program:
● Explores typical age-related changes.
● Describes common signs of Alzheimer’s and dementia.
● Offers tips for how to approach someone about memory concerns.
● Explains the importance of early detection and benefits of diagnosis.
● Details possible tests and assessments for the diagnostic process.
● Identifies helpful Alzheimer’s Association resources.
Supported through our partnership with the Alzheimer's Association Hudson Valley Chapter and the NYS Office for the Aging.
Contact the CCESC office to request any special accommodations. Registration is requested in advance online.
This event is free. Registration is required online.
This event is online
Last updated February 8, 2021